Credit Bureau Reporting
Plaza Services wants to help consumers resolve their accounts and restore their credit standing. We urge our consumers to review Plaza Services’ strategy in regard to credit bureau reporting and have provided some insight into our process:
- Plaza Services, or their collection agency partners, attempts to notify the consumer in writing prior to placing accounts on a consumer’s credit bureau.
- Plaza Services will not report any account that has paid off or entered into a payment plan within 90-days of purchasing the account.
- Plaza will delete all trade lines for accounts that satisfy the balance after 2-years from the date of delinquency as reported on your trade line. An account is considered satisfied if the account is paid in full or settled for a lesser amount.
- Trade lines from all unpaid accounts will be automatically deleted at seven years from the delinquency date if no payments have been made post-delinquency or seven years from the last payment date.
- The credit bureaus require Plaza to report the date of acquisition as the “Open Date.” Please know that this “Open Date” does not affect how long our tradeline may appear on your credit report.
We encourage consumers to contact our office to discuss options for resolving their accounts and to learn more about our credit reporting policy.