Credit Bureau Reporting
Plaza Services wants to help consumers resolve their accounts and restore their credit standing. We urge our consumers to review Plaza Services’ strategy in regard to credit bureau reporting. Below we have provided some insight into our credit reporting process:
- Plaza Services or our collection agency partners attempt to notify consumers in writing prior to placing accounts on the credit bureau.
- We will not report any account that has paid off or entered into a payment plan within 90-days of purchasing the account.
- We delete all trade lines for accounts that satisfy the balance after 2-years from the date of delinquency as reported on your trade line. An account is considered satisfied if the account is paid-in-full or settled for a lesser amount.
- Trade lines from all unpaid accounts are automatically deleted after seven years from the delinquency date if no payments have been made post-delinquency or seven years from the last payment date.
- Credit bureaus require us to report the date of acquisition as the “Open Date.” Please know that this “Open Date” does not affect how long our tradeline may appear on your credit report.
- Consumers can check their credit reports by visiting the three major credit bureaus including Trans Union, Experian and Equifax.
We encourage consumers to contact our office to discuss options for resolving their accounts and to learn more about our credit reporting policy.
Do you have additional questions about Plaza Services, LLC?
We invite you to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers to the questions we often hear from consumers.
Do you have additional questions about credit reporting?
We suggest you visit FinancialLiteracy.Rocks to find resources about credit reporting and credit scores from reputable sources.
Credit Bureau Reporting Video
Watch our YouTube video for more information about our credit bureau reporting.